Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something Special From Anna's Trunk



I wanted to share with you some pretty things I recently found on Etsy.  Anna's Trunk is a delightful shop for anyone with a fondness for Jane Austen or Victorian Era gifts.  I received a lovely package in the mail today containing this adorable stocking ornament, in the above photos, and a sweet mini pillow sachet, pictured below.  The stocking ornament was made from the pages of an old copy of Pride and Prejudice, the back of the stocking being the page that describes Bingley and Darcy's friendship and character.


The mini pillow sachet is crafted from soft, creamy muslin and scented lightly with lavender oil.  The back of the pillow is a black and cream toile material--my favorite.  Of course, one of the best lines from the whole book graces the front of the pillow, making this P&P fan very happy.  I was very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend Anna's shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment